Your membership contribution at any level supports natural science learning at all ages through exhibits, public programs and events in one of Vermont's treasured architectural and historic gems.
- FREE admission to the Fairbanks Museum any day, any time
- FREE admission to the Lyman Spitzer Jr. Planetarium
- 10% discount at The Nature Store
- Invitations to special events and openings
- Discounts on public programs
- Subscription to our calendar and newsletter
- FREE or reduced admission to museums through the Association of Science-Technology Centers Passport Program.
- Individual: all benefits for 1 person
- Family: all benefits for 1 family (2 adults and their children under 17)
- Family Plus: All benefits for 1 family, plus 12 guest passes
- Franklin's Friends: All benefits for 1 family plus unlimited guests
Show your Fairbanks Museum membership for FREE or reduced rates at
Thank you for your support!
The Fairbanks Museum & Planetarium is a nonprofit institution that relies on contributions from individuals and sponsorship from businesses to deliver programs, provide services and present exhibits.
A Fairbanks Museum Membership is a great gift!
Individual members contribute to the life of the Museum in fundamental ways. Your membership dues support services and events that engage people of all ages. Members enjoy benefits such as free admission to the Museum, discounts at The Nature Store, invitations to special events and reduced rates to over 200 science centers across the country through the Association of Science-Technology Centers!
Donations to the Museum's Annual Fund can be made in addition to memberships. Annual Fund donations are the bedrock of our operating budget, providing essential support for school services, Eye on the Sky weather programs, caring for our collection and maintaining our treasured Victorian building.
Corporate sponsors invest in our heritage and in our future. The Museum partners with many businesses to deliver services for a strong and healthy community. Business partners are recognized through our monthly e-newsletter, print calendar and on our website.
Planned giving is finding ways to make charitable gifts now or after your lifetime while enjoying financial benefits for yourself.
Unlike cash donations, they are typically made from assets in your estate rather than disposable income. The most common planned gift is a bequest in your will or living trust. Other planned gifts include:
- A charitable gift annuity
- A charitable remainder trust
- A charitable lead trust
- An endowment trust
- Retirement plan assets
- Life insurance policies
- A remainder interest in your home
Please contact Adam Kane or Anna Rubin at the Museum for more about ways you can leave a legacy for generations to come. Call us at 802-748-2372 or contact us online.