For Scout Groups
Scout Group Visit or Sleepover at the Museum
We have six slots during the year for a Friday or Saturday night sleepover at the museum. A 50 minute planetarium show with a live presenter is included for $25 per person. Minimum group of 20, maximum group size of 45. A typical overnight stay includes:
- 6:00 PM - Arrival
- 6:30 PM - Planetarium program
- 7:30 PM - Main floor exploration
- 8:00 PM - Snack
- 8:15 PM - Main floor walk with flashlights
- 8:45 PM - Set up sleeping areas, get ready for bed, brush teeth, etc...
- 9:15 PM - Lights out
- 9:45 PM - Fall asleep
- 5:00 AM - Wake up/reading, card games
- 6:30 AM - Everyone up, lights on
- 7:00 AM - Breakfast snack
- 7:30 AM - Pack up
- 8:00 AM - Wrap up
Snacks are allowed but we do ask that you have dinner before arriving at the museum. We can provide snacks for an additonal $5 per person.
If interested please contact Leila Nordmann to schedule a sleepover.