Event space and rental at the Fairbanks Museum. The museum can host business conferences and workshops in a number of spaces.
What We Offer
- Lecture Room: Projector, Screen, sound system, folding chairs and tables.
- Seating capacity 50, with tables 35
- Science Classroom: Projector, Screen, folding chairs, and tables.
- Seating capacity 40, with tables 25
- McGuire Conference room: Large conference room and folding chairs.
- Seating capacity 30, with conference table 10
- Lyman Spitzer, Jr. Planetarium: Full dome theater with sound system.
- Seating capacity 45
- No food or drinks allowed in the planetarium. For planning a private planetarium program, please contact our Planetarium Director, Oliver Ames.
The main hall and gallery is ADA compliant and accessible (including rest room). Because of the historic nature of our building, the planetarium and balcony are not accessible to wheelchairs. We are very sorry for this limitation and are working on a solution to make the entire museum fully accessible to all.
Caterers for Coffee, Baked Goods, and Lunch:
Gato Nero: 190 Eastern Ave, Ste. 6, St. Johnsbury, VT 05819, (802) 748-2900
Eastern and Main Deli: 1194 Main Street, St. Johnsbury, VT 05819, (802) 751-1171
Kingdom Crust: 1216 Railroad Street, St. Johnsbury, VT 05819, (802) 424-2328